- Check-in/Check-out times.
Check-in time is no earlier than 3:00 PM Central Time. Please refer to your confirmation/check in email for electronic key codes.
Check-out time is 10 AM. Please note the cleaning crew arrives promptly at 10 AM, so please plan your check out accordingly.
- Pets. Unless otherwise specified within the description of a particular unit, PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED on the premises of any rental unit. Pets found on the rental premises are cause of immediate eviction. You will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit.
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT
- Reservation Deposit is $400.00.
- Deposit is payable via MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or PayPal at reservation time.
- The Reservation Deposit is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total, therefore it will NOT be refunded following your departure.
- Multiple Reservation Deposits are required for multiple week reservations.
- Full rental payment is due 30 Days before check-in. Payment may be made by Credit cards or PayPal.
- Unit assignments. We reserve the right to change unit assignments. If a change becomes necessary due to the sale of the unit or damaged unit, every attempt will be made to contact you by phone/email with a new confirmation. This seldom happens.
- Reservations cancelled/reservations changed. Cancellations for daily and weekly rentals made more than 14 days prior to check in will forfeit $100.00. Cancellations made within 14 days of check in for DAILY / WEEKLY RENTALS will forfeit the full amount of the reservation. *If you are a no-show or do not cancel your reservation, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation*. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CANCELLATION OR EARLY DEPARTURE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER DOES NOT WARRANT ANY REFUND OF RENT OR DEPOSIT.
- Monthly rental reservations. Reservations for three (3) months or longer will be given priority during the winter season. Cancellation of monthly rental reservations must be made ninety (90) days prior to arrival date. Changes that result in a shortened stay of a monthly rental reservation must be made one hundred twenty (120) days prior to arrival date.
- Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests per unit is based on the individual unit’s ability to comfortably and safely accommodate our guests. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
- Minimum stay requirements. All of our properties require a minimum stay of three (3) nights. Longer stays may be required during peak seasons and holidays. If a reservation is accepted for less than three (3) nights, other charges may accrue. Seven (7) night minimum stays apply during peak season, which includes a mandatory Saturday arrival and Saturday departure.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. No reservation will be made without a valid Credit Card for the pre-payment when making a reservation.
- Linen/maid service. Rates include housekeeping service only upon departure. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. We suggest you bring beach towels. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set-up of trash liners, toilet paper and facial soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest. You will be charged for missing or damaged linens.
- Age requirements. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of twenty five (25) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian at a ratio of three (3) children to one (1) adult over the age of twenty five (25). Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments of rent and deposit. Further, the party will either not be permitted to check in or will be asked to vacate the unit.
- Reservation Processing Fee. All reservations will be charged a one time non-refundable processing fee. This fee is a minimum $85 plus tax, and a maximum of $125.00 plus tax (depending upon the property). This includes 1-2 parking pass.
- Hurricane policy-no refunds will be given unless:
- a) A “Mandatory” Evacuation has been issued for the Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach area. (NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departures due to inclement weather.)
- Furnishings: All rental properties are equipped with central air conditioning and heat, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, and basic cable TV, unless indicated otherwise, Because Pleasure Island Properties are privately owned, decor, style, color schemes and inventories will vary. Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Please do not move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit.
- Decor: Every effort has been made to assure all descriptions are accurate. However, Pleasure Island Properties is not responsible for changes in furnishings, equipment, or printing errors. Rates & Specials are subject to change without notice.
- For Sale: If a rental property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have his property shown to prospective buyers. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time. We will make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time. No inconvenience discount is allowed.
- Parking: All rental properties prohibit the on-site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis,etc,) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit. Ask your reservation agent to inform you of a property’s parking regulations prior to making your reservation. There is a TWO (2) VEHICLE MAXIMUM PER UNIT. You will be provided two parking passes upon arrival. Any guest visiting you during your stay will need to check with the guard for a parking pass. Any vehicle not displaying required parking passes will be subject to being towed by the Owners Association, at vehicle owners’ expense.
- General Rules and Departure Instructions
- No damage is to be done to the unit or its content.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS.
- Charges incurred during your stay must be paid at time of purchase.
- All garbage shall be disposed of before departure.
- All dirty dishes should be cleaned and put away.
- All keys should be placed back in the lockbox. Tesa cards should be left on the kitchen counter.
- There will be a $100.00 non-refundable/non-negotiable fee for each key not returned.
|How long do I have to stay?|
|A||Pleasure Island Properties has a three night minimum for spring, fall, and winter. Peak Summer rental season is 7 night minimum.|
|Q||Do I have to arrive on a Saturday?|
|A||No, you can arrive and depart any day of the week, except During Peak season, it is a Saturday to Saturday arrival.|
|Q||What time is Check-In and Check-Out?|
|A||Check-In is 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM and Check-Out is before 10 AM.|
|Q||Can I use my credit card ?|
|A||Yes, Pleasure Island Properties will accept Master card, Discover, and Visa card only.|
|Q||Can I bring the family pet ?|
|A||All condo complexs have a no pet policy. Ask us about those which have exceptions.|
|Q||What is there to do in the area ?|
|A||Lots of things….. Fishing, diving, swimming, parasailing, sunbathing, shopping at San Roc Cay or the Riviera Center. Dining, golfing, Adventure Island, The Track, a visit to Ft. Morgan, souvenir shopping, and much more… Our Convention and Visitors Bureau, they will be happy to send you an information kit. Call them at 1-800-745-SAND|
|Q||How are our units equipped ?|
|A||Each unit will have a fully functional kitchen. This includes dishwasher, microwave oven, electric oven, stove, blender, toaster, electric can opener, pots, pans, and dishware. In addition, washer/dryers are in each individual unit.|
|Q||How does renting a condo differ from renting a hotel room ?|
|A||An individual condo is more spacious than a hotel or motel room. You will have a fully equipped kitchen. Unfortunately, you will not have valet parking, bell service, daily maid service, or room service.|
|Q||Am I expected to clean before I depart ?|
|A||Our company employs housekeepers to clean your condo after your departure. This is added to your rental fee at the time you make your reservation. However, we expect you to do “light-clean up” before departure. This means bagging and disposing of trash and washing, stripping the beds and washing dirty dishes.|
|Q||What does the condo look like ?|
|A||Every condo at Pleasure Island Properties has a balcony, offering a choice of Beach-front or Beach-views. The condominium, you rent is privately owned. Each unit is decorated individually by the owner. For more info, check out our Vacation Rentals page.|
|Q||Can I ask for specific room assignments and other special requests ?|
|A||Many of our guests stay with us year after year. Certain condos become their “favorite home away from home”. We will note any special requests. However, sometimes maintenance problems do occur or a condominium maybe sold.|
|Q||Do you offer handicap rooms ?|
|A||The public areas in the buildings offer wheelchair access. We are not able to offer full handicap accessible condominiums.|
|Q||What should I bring ?|
|A||A “starter kit” consist of bath tissue, trash bag, and bath soap which are supplied. Towels, and bed linens are provided. We request these towels not be taken to the beach. You will need to bring your own beach towels, laundry and dishwasher detergent and additional trash bags and supplies needed for your stay.|
|Q||Do you provide cribs ?|
|A||Cribs may be rented daily and weekly through an independent business by calling Gulf Coast Beach Rentals at 877.606.1362. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.|
|Q||Can I rent beach chairs and umbrellas ?|
|A||Chairs and umbrellas may be rented daily and weekly through Gulf Coast Beach Rentals~ toll free, 877-606-1362.|
|Q||Can I bring my jet skies, motor boats, or motor homes ?|
|A||It is necessary to limit parking. One permit is provided for a 1 BR unit. Two permits are provided for a 2 or 3 BR unit. Any vehicle not displaying a parking permit will be towed. There are no spaces available for motor homes or water crafts.|
Do you still have a question?